About National Dental Care
National Dental Care is one of Australia’s largest dental service providers, with a nationwide network of modern dental practices utilising the latest digital technologies - including scanners, CBCTs and CEREC. At NDC, we pride ourselves on our collaborative,team-focused culture and outstanding training and development opportunities.This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive network of almost 1000 dental professionals and take your dental career to the next level. Our company is uniquely led by an elite group of dentists who form the Clinical Advisory Committee.
About the Role
As Practice Manager, you’ll oversee and manage the daily performance and operations of our thriving Keilor practice. This crucial role requires initiative and sound judgement,with the ability to coordinate both clinical and administrative teams effectively. Working closely with the Lead Dentist and regional Practice Development Manager, you’ll ensure all necessary resources, systems, processes and procedures are in place for the optimal running of the practice, while maintaining the highest standards of patient care and customer service.
Skills & Experience
● Proven ability to develop, manage,and support a growing dental practice
● Ideally 3 years’ experience as a Practice Manager
● Excellent and demonstrated ability in sales, business development, team management, and marketing
● Experience successfully leading a diverse team and developing working relationships
● An enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude
● An excellent communicator who works well in a team environment
● Innovative and proactive, with strong time management skills
What We Offer
● Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
● Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
● Competitive remuneration packages,great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
● A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
● Modern practices that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment
● Local community engagement through regular fundraising, donating and volunteering
How to Apply
Is this the ideal role for you? If you’d like to join a fast-growing Australian business that’s focused on your success,click the ‘Apply’ button now.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Practice Manager to oversee operations at our state-of-the-art Chermside practice.Apply Now
We are seeking a vibrant, organised and professional Dental Receptionist to join our practice in Hurstville on part-time basis.Apply Now
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Practice Manager to oversee operations at our state-of-the-art Keilor practice.Apply Now