We are seeking a professional and experienced full time Associate Dentist to partner with our expanding team at NDC Merrimac.
About NDC Merrimac
We are a large, friendly family-style 5 chair practice and have been in the local community for over 30+ years with a well-established and loyal patient base. We are fully QIP accredited, with state-of-the-art equipment such as CEREC, iTero, intra oral cameras, rotary endodontic machine, Zoom Whitening, external digital camera and we have a new OPG on its way. We perform high-end services as well as general dentistry and see a mixed demographic of patients. Our practice also has a staff room and full length outside windows whilst maintaining privacy. Conveniently located with free parking, we are situated within a small cul-de-sac that has access to other healthcare providers such as the GP and chemist.
Our team is like a big friendly family and like to bond socially both inside and outside of work!
About the Role
Drawing on your strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry, your role as Associate Dentist will see you deliver a wide range of clinical services that consistently meet our exceptional standards of patient care and service. A motivated team player who’s keen to continue your dental education, you’ll apply your proven clinical skills and unique approach to ensure patients receive a seamless and caring dental experience.
About the Area
From magnificent beaches, surfing and rainforest treks to restaurants, nightlife and theme parks, the Gold Coast has it all. Less than 10km from Broadbeach Beach and close to Springbrook National Park, Merrimac is in close proximity to all the attractions and amenities the Gold Coast has to offer.
What We Offer
● Modern practice utilising the latest dental technologies and equipment - CEREC, iTero, intra oral cameras, rotary endodontic machine, Zoom Whitening, external digital camera
● Access to our exclusive ‘NDC Academy’ for training, development and upskilling opportunities
● Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
● A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
● Competitive commission, attractive benefits & great incentive scheme
Skills & Experience
● A minimum 3 years’ experience working as a Dentist in Australia, with high clinical skills and standards
● Current unconditional AHPRA registration
● An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
● Current professional indemnity insurance
● An organised problem-solver with a strong work ethic
● A team player with the ability to manage and coach others
● Open-minded, empathetic and understanding
● Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
About National Dental Care
Established in 2013, we are one of Australia’s largest dental service providers with a nationwide network of over 65+ modern dental practices spanning across the East and West Coast. We pride ourselves on our supportive, collaborative and team-focused culture and investment in the latest digital technologies - including scanners, CBCTs, CEREC and more. Led by a team of tenured and experienced dentists, the Clinical Advisory Committee supports and provides clinician advice to our network of over 300 dental professionals. One of our core values to ensuring the highest quality patient care is providing all dental professionals and staff exclusive in-house access to our training and development platform, ‘NDC Academy’ which has outstanding clinical courses and skill development opportunities, supporting you to achieve your personal career goals. This is a fantastic time to take your dental career to the next level and partner with our warm, welcoming and well established practice teams!
How to Apply
Does this role sound like the right fit for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, please click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact Zoe Clements at email@example.com
- Modern Well-Established Practice with OPG & CEREC - Exclusive Access to our Training & Development Platform – NDC Academy - Join our Supportive & Experienced Practice Team with a Great CultureApply Now
- Join one of the busiest dental practices in Byron Bay! - Modern practice with OPG, CBCT, CEREC, Intraoral cameras & Primescan - Utilise your interest in cosmetic dentistry in our well-established practiceApply Now
- Fantastic regional town with Armidale airport providing easy accessibility - Modern busy practice with CBCT, Trios & an experienced practice team - Training & development opportunities through our in-house 'NDC Academy'Apply Now