Are you looking for a change? NDC Mona Vale (formerly Barrenjoey Dental) is seeking an enthusiastic and highly competent dynamic Associate Dentist to join the team in our modern Mona Vale practice on a part-time basis.
About National Dental Care - Mona Vale
We are a busy, modern and beautiful practice on Sydney's Northern Beaches. Very well equipped with a focus on quality, conservative treatment with a long term view to the patient's oral health. We aim to provide the highest quality work in a relaxed and friendly environment.
About the Role
Drawing on your strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry, your role as an Associate Dentist will see you deliver a wide range of clinical services that consistently meet our exceptional standards of patient care and service. This is a flexible part time Associate Dentist opportunity (3 days a week) with the potential to build up to full time. To be successful, you will also have a desire to continue to improve and grow in a high end practice.
This a truly unique opportunity to partner and be mentored by Lead Dentist Dr Tom Giblin, who is one of the leading and highly regarded Specialist Prosthodontists in the industry,
What We Offer
● Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
● Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
● Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
● A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
● Modern practice that employs the latest dental technologies and equipment
Skills & Experience
● A minimum 5 years' experience working in a private practice as a Dentist in Australia, with high clinical skills and standards
● Invisalign experience preferred
● Current unconditional AHPRA registration
● An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
● Current professional indemnity insurance
● Exceptional communication skills
● An organised problem-solver with a strong work ethic
● A team player with the ability to manage and coach others
● Open-minded, empathetic and understanding
● Highly professional and willing to contribute to the ongoing success of the practice, with a polished image and good personal presentation
About National Dental Care
National Dental Care is one of Australia's largest dental service providers, with a nationwide network of modern dental practices utilising the latest digital technologies. Our practice utilises iTero scanners for restorative and Invisalign, CBCT and a dedicated in house laboratory. At NDC, we pride ourselves on our collaborative, team-focused culture and outstanding training and development opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive network of almost 1000 dental professionals and take your dental career to the next level. Our company is uniquely led by an elite group of dentists who form the Clinical Advisory Committee.
How to Apply
Is this the ideal role for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact Zoe Clements on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to expansion, National Dental Care are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Associate Dentist to support our friendly teams in the Gold Coast. Multiple locations and flexible opportunities available - PT or FT options.Apply Now
National Dental Care is seeking a Specialist Orthodontist & Periodontist to join our growing Specialist group on a fly in fly out basis to travel to our practice in the Northern Territory every 6 weeks.Apply Now
DB Dental is seeking experienced Associate Dentists to assist our expanding Perth practices on a Saturday &/or Sunday only basis.Apply Now