About National Dental Care – Toowoomba
We are a large, 5 chair dental practice with full QIP accreditation and state-of-the-art equipment and technology including an OPG and CBCT machine. Our thriving practice has a well-established patient base and is run by an amazingly supportive and hardworking team. You will be joining a Lead Dentist, Associate Dentist and a highly competent OHT who has been with us 6 years.
About the Role
As a knowledgeable Dental Hygienist/ OHT, you’ll work alongside the Dentist to provide a wide range of oral hygiene services to patients - including diagnosing and managing conditions of the teeth, mouth and jaws, cleaning and polishing teeth, and informing patients about oral hygiene. You’ll employ critical thinking, clinical knowledge, and a patient-centric approach to ensure the highest level of care, service and client satisfaction.
About the Area
Only 90 minutes west of Brisbane, Toowoomba is affectionately known as the ‘Garden City’ due to its picturesque views, fresh mountain air and rich volcanic soils. Quaint country town turned big city, Toowoomba’s population now rivals Townsville and Cairns, making it Australia’s 15th biggest city. It’s not just its population that’s booming – its event calendar and food scene are too, with more than 2.5 million visitors scaling 800m above sea-level to explore it each year. Visit the Cobb+Co museum, see a show, tour an art gallery, take a hike or relax by grabbing a picnic, take in the views or visit a salt cave, there’s a multitude of things to do in Toowoomba.
What We Offer
● Ongoing training, development and upskilling opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
● Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
● Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
● A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
● Modern practices that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment
Skills & Experience
● An appropriate qualification in Dental Hygiene/Oral Health Therapy
● Ideally 2+ years experience but would consider new graduates for the right candidate
● Must be able to work independently without an assistant
● Current unconditional AHPRA registration
● An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
● Current professional indemnity insurance
● Highly professional, reliable and organised
● A critical thinker, with proven scientific and clinical knowledge
● An excellent communicator possessing strong social skills
● An approachable and respectful team player
About National Dental Care
At NDC, we pride ourselves on our collaborative, team-focused culture and outstanding training and development opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive network of almost 1000 dental professionals and take your dental career to the next level.
How to Apply
Does this sound like the right fit for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact Zoe Clements on email@example.com
We are seeking a professional and enthusiastic Oral Health Therapist to join our expanding team at National Dental Care Turramurra - 2 days per week.Apply Now
We are seeking an enthusiastic Dental Hygienist /OHT to join our expanding, friendly team on a part time basis at NDC Toowoomba.Apply Now
We are seeking a professional and experienced full time Oral Health Therapist to join our expanding team at NDC Byron Bay.Apply Now