Are you looking for a new adventure and challenge? We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Lead Dentist to lead and mentor the team at our thriving practice National Dental Care Darwin.
About National Dental Care – Darwin
We are a large, modern, 8 chair dental practice with full QIP accreditation and state-of-the-art equipment and technology including an OPG/CBCT machine, CEREC, Laser, MIS, NEOSS, NOBLE BIOCARE Implant systems and Intraoral cameras. Having been in the community for over 13 years we have a well-established patient following. We are a friendly and multicultural team and are looking forward to expanding the team!
About the Role
As the Lead Dentist in our Darwin practice, you’ll motivate and empower your team to deliver the highest level of care and service, with a compassionate nature that puts patients at ease. Leading by example, you’ll combine dental excellence with superior interpersonal skills to ensure your team performs optimally, the practice meets objectives, and every patient receives a wholly positive experience.
About the Area
Darwin is arguably Australia’s most cosmopolitan city, boasting a population consisting of over 60 nationalities from around 70 ethnic backgrounds. Well known for its large Defence population, outdoor adventures and balmy nights, Darwin is the gateway to massive Kakadu National Park. It’s popular waterfront area has several beaches and green areas like Bicentennial Park. The bustling heart of the Northern Territory with nearly 160,000 residents. On your days off why not explore the waterholes at Berry Springs Nature Park, local night markets, galleries with vibrant Aboriginal art, Darwin’s military history, take a crocodile cruise or relax at the sunset cinema. Easy to get to, there are daily flights to and from Darwin plus local transport options such as taxis, airport shuttle, bicycle and scooter hire and bus networks as well as car hire.
What We Offer
● Modern, well-established practice utilising the latest dental technologies and equipment - CEREC, Laser, OPG/CBCT, Implant Setup
● Offering up to an outstanding 50% commission for the right candidate*
● Up to $20k relocation incentive for the right candidate!*
● Large, loyal patient base, we have been operating in the local community for 14+ years
● Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals through our in-house ‘NDC Academy’
● Practice alongside our team of FIFO Specialists in Orthodontics & Implants
● Fantastic networking opportunities with other highly-skilled dentists across Australia
● A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
Skills & Experience
● A minimum 7 years’ experience working as a Dentist in Australia, with high clinical skills and standards
● Previous Leadership and Mentoring Experience Desirable
● Current unconditional AHPRA registration
● An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
● Current professional indemnity insurance
● A great communicator who's adept at motivating and inspiring others
● A natural at building and maintaining trusting relationships with patients
● Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
● Confident across a wide scope of general dental procedures
About National Dental Care
National Dental Care is one of Australia’s largest dental service providers, with a nationwide network of modern dental practices utilising the latest digital technologies - including scanners, CBCTs and CEREC. At NDC, we pride ourselves on our collaborative, team-focused culture and outstanding training and development opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive network of almost 1000 dental professionals and take your dental career to the next level. Our company is uniquely led by an elite group of dentists who form the Clinical Advisory Committee.
How to Apply
Is this the ideal role for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms & Conditions Apply
Last updated 1 October 2023
Are you looking to practice from a busy and thriving practice all year around? Then this is the practice for you! We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Locum or Associate Dentist to join the friendly team in our state-of-the-art practice National Dental Care Inverell. Immediate start available.Apply Now
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly competent Associate Dentist to join our thriving well established practice DB Dental Joondalup. Part time or Full time opportunity available.Apply Now
- Fantastic regional town with Armidale airport providing easy accessibility - Modern busy practice with CBCT, Trios & an experienced practice team - Training & development opportunities through our in-house 'NDC Academy'Apply Now