About NDC Mudgeeraba
We are a small, friendly, QIP accredited 3 chair practice and have been in Mudgeeraba’s close knit community for over 20+ years. We are equipped with CEREC, intra oral cameras and access to Zoom Whitening. Situated within a small, quaint group of shops, restaurants and a shopping centre with free parking onsite, we are conveniently located with ample opportunity to provide high-end services to the local community.
About the Area
From beaches, surfing and rainforest treks to restaurants, nightlife and theme parks, the Gold Coast has it all. Only 10km from Miami Beach and next door to Springbrook National Park, the village of Mudgeeraba is at the foot of the Gold Coast and retains most of its charm for being relatively untouched by tourism. Their Farmers Markets are believed to be the oldest on the Gold Coast and celebrate the vast local produce the area has to offer such as coffee, jams, cheeses, wine and more!
About the Role
As the Lead Dentist, you’ll motivate and empower your team (3 Associate Dentists & 1 OHT) to deliver the highest level of care and service, with a compassionate nature that puts patients at ease. Leading by example, you’ll combine dental excellence with superior interpersonal skills to ensure your team performs optimally, the practice meets objectives, and every patient receives a wholly positive experience.
What We Offer
● Competitive commission, attractive benefits & great incentive scheme
● Ongoing training, development and upskilling opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
● Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
● Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
● A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
● Modern practices that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment
Skills & Experience
● A minimum 5 years’ experience working as a Dentist in Australia, with high clinical skills and standards
● Previous Leadership and Mentoring Experience Desirable
● Advanced services experience would be an advantage
● Current unconditional AHPRA registration
● An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
● Current professional indemnity insurance
● A great communicator who's adept at motivating and inspiring others
● A natural at building and maintaining trusting relationships with patients
● Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
● Confident across a wide scope of general dental procedures
About National Dental Care
Established in 2013, we are one of Australia’s largest dental service providers with a nationwide network of over 65+ modern dental practices spanning across the East and West Coast. We pride ourselves on our supportive, collaborative and team-focused culture and investment in the latest digital technologies - including scanners, CBCTs, CEREC and more. Led by a team of tenured and experienced dentists, the Clinical Advisory Committee supports and provides clinician advice to our network of over 300 dental professionals. One of our core values to ensuring the highest quality patient care is providing all dental professionals and staff exclusive in-house access to our training and development platform, ‘NDC Academy’ which has outstanding clinical courses and skill development opportunities, supporting you to achieve your personal career goals. This is a fantastic time to take your dental career to the next level and partner with our warm, welcoming and well established practice teams!
How to Apply
Does this role sound like the right fit for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, please click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact Zoe Clements at email@example.com
We have an exciting new full time opportunity for an experienced Associate Dentist to take over an existing patient base in our well-established busy practice, NDC Mawson Lakes.Apply Now
Are you looking for a new adventure and challenge? We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Associate Dentist to join our thriving practice DB Dental Innaloo.Apply Now
Are you looking to practice from a busy and thriving practice all year around? Then this is the practice for you! We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Graduate Dentist to join the friendly and highly experienced team in our state-of-the-art practice National Dental Care Inverell. Immediate start available. Mentorship and support can be provided for the right candidate.Apply Now