About NDC Merrimac
We are a large, friendly family-style 5 chair practice and have been in the local community for over 30+ years with a well-established and loyal patient base. We are fully QIP accredited, with state-of-the-art equipment such as CEREC, iTero, intra oral cameras, rotary endodontic machine, Zoom Whitening, external digital camera and we have a new OPG on its way. We perform high-end services as well as general dentistry and see a mixed demographic of patients. Our practice also has a staff room and full length outside windows whilst maintaining privacy. Conveniently located with free parking, we are situated within a small cul-de-sac that has access to other healthcare providers such as the GP and chemist.
Our team is like a big friendly family and like to bond socially both inside and outside of work!
About the Role
As the Lead Dentist, you’ll motivate and empower your team (7 Associate Dentists, 1 OHT & 2 Hygienists) to deliver the highest level of care and service, with a compassionate nature that puts patients at ease. Leading by example, you’ll combine dental excellence with superior interpersonal skills to ensure your team performs optimally, the practice meets objectives, and every patient receives a wholly positive experience.
As a high-end provider you will also be able to provide quality services such as CEREC, Invisalign and Orthodontics.
About the Area
From magnificent beaches, surfing and rainforest treks to restaurants, nightlife and theme parks, the Gold Coast has it all. Less than 10km from Broadbeach Beach and close to Springbrook National Park, Merrimac is in close proximity to all the attractions and amenities the Gold Coast has to offer.
What We Offer
● Competitive commission, attractive benefits & great incentive scheme
● Ongoing training, development and upskilling opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
● Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
● A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
● Modern practices that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment
Skills & Experience
● A minimum 7 years’ experience working as a Dentist in Australia, with high clinical skills and standards
● Previous Leadership and Mentoring Experience Desirable
● Experience with CEREC, Invisalign & Orthodontics
● Current unconditional AHPRA registration
● An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
● Current professional indemnity insurance
● A great communicator who's adept at motivating and inspiring others
● A natural at building and maintaining trusting relationships with patients
● Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
● Confident across a wide scope of general dental procedures
About National Dental Care
Established in 2013, we are one of Australia’s largest dental service providers with a nationwide network of over 65+ modern dental practices spanning across the East and West Coast. We pride ourselves on our supportive, collaborative and team-focused culture and investment in the latest digital technologies - including scanners, CBCTs, CEREC and more. Led by a team of tenured and experienced dentists, the Clinical Advisory Committee supports and provides clinician advice to our network of over 300 dental professionals. One of our core values to ensuring the highest quality patient care is providing all dental professionals and staff exclusive in-house access to our training and development platform, ‘NDC Academy’ which has outstanding clinical courses and skill development opportunities, supporting you to achieve your personal career goals. This is a fantastic time to take your dental career to the next level and partner with our warm, welcoming and well established practice teams!
How to Apply
Does this role sound like the right fit for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, please click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact Zoe Clements at email@example.com
Are you looking for a change? We are seeking a dynamic and highly-competent Associate Dentist to support the team at DB Dental Brighton. Retainer options and immediate start available!Apply Now
We are seeking a highly competent full time Associate Dentist to join our thriving practice, DB Spearwood.Apply Now
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Associate Dentist to join our thriving boutique practice NDC Byron BayApply Now