About National Dental Care – Toowoomba
We are a large, 5 chair dental practice with full QIP accreditation and state-of-the-art equipment and technology including an OPG and CBCT machine. Our thriving practice has a well-established patient base and is run by an amazingly supportive and hardworking team. You will be joining an Associate Dentist and a highly competent OHT who has been with NDC for over 6 years.
About the Role
Drawing on your strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry, your role as Associate Dentist will see you deliver a wide range of clinical services that consistently meet our exceptional standards of patient care and service. A motivated team player who’s keen to continue your dental education, you’ll apply your proven clinical skills and unique approach to ensure patients receive a seamless and caring dental experience.
About the Area
Only 90 minutes west of Brisbane, Toowoomba is affectionately known as the ‘Garden City’ due to its picturesque views, fresh mountain air and rich volcanic soils. Quaint country town turned big city, Toowoomba’s population now rivals Townsville and Cairns, making it Australia’s 15th biggest city. It’s not just its population that’s booming – its event calendar and food scene are too, with more than 2.5 million visitors scaling 800m above sea-level to explore it each year. Visit the Cobb+Co museum, see a show, tour an art gallery, take a hike or relax by grabbing a picnic, take in the views or visit a salt cave, there’s a multitude of things to do in Toowoomba.
What We Offer
● Modern practice utilising the latest dental technologies and equipment - OPG & CBCT
● Ongoing training, development and upskilling opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
● Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
● Competitive commission and a rewarding Lead Dentist bonus incentive
● Lead an experienced, supportive and collaborative practice team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
Skills & Experience
● Minimum 7+ years experience working as a Dentist in Australia, with high clinical skills and standards
● Previous Leadership and Mentoring Experience Desirable
● Current unconditional AHPRA registration
● An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
● Current professional indemnity insurance
● A great communicator who’s adept at motivating and inspiring others
● A natural at building and maintaining trusting relationships with patients
● Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
Confident across a wide scope of general dental procedures
About National Dental Care
Established in 2013, we are one of Australia’s largest dental service providers with a nationwide network of over 65+ modern dental practices spanning across the East and West Coast. We pride ourselves on our supportive, collaborative and team-focused culture and investment in the latest digital technologies - including scanners, CBCTs, CEREC and more. Led by a team of tenured and experienced dentists, the Clinical Advisory Committee supports and provides clinician advice to our network of over 300 dental professionals. One of our core values to ensuring the highest quality patient care is providing all dental professionals and staff exclusive in-house access to our training and development platform, ‘NDC Academy’ which has outstanding clinical courses and skill development opportunities, supporting you to achieve your personal career goals. This is a fantastic time to take your dental career to the next level and partner with our warm, welcoming and well established practice teams!
How to Apply
Does this role sound like the right fit for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact Zoe Clements on firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you looking to practice from a busy and thriving practice all year around? Then this is the practice for you! We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Locum or Associate Dentist to join the friendly team in our state-of-the-art practice National Dental Care Inverell. Immediate start available.Apply Now
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly competent Associate Dentist to join our thriving well established practice DB Dental Joondalup. Part time or Full time opportunity available.Apply Now
- Fantastic regional town with Armidale airport providing easy accessibility - Modern busy practice with CBCT, Trios & an experienced practice team - Training & development opportunities through our in-house 'NDC Academy'Apply Now