We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Locum Dentist to practice from our thriving location, National Dental Care Darwin.
About National Dental Care - Darwin
We are a large, modern, 8 chair dental practice with full QIP accreditation and state-of-the-art equipment and technology including an OPG/CBCT machine, CEREC, Laser, MIS, NEOSS, NOBLE BIOCARE Implant systems and Intraoral cameras. Having been in the community for over 13 years we have a well-established patient following. We are a friendly and multicultural team and are looking forward to expanding the team!
About the Area
Darwin is arguably Australia’s most cosmopolitan city, boasting a population consisting of over 60 nationalities from around 70 ethnic backgrounds. Well known for its large Defence population, outdoor adventures and balmy nights, Darwin is the gateway to massive Kakadu National Park. It’s popular waterfront area has several beaches and green areas like Bicentennial Park. The bustling heart of the Northern Territory with nearly 160,000 residents. On your days off why not explore the waterholes at Berry Springs Nature Park, local night markets, galleries with vibrant Aboriginal art, Darwin’s military history, take a crocodile cruise or relax at the sunset cinema. Easy to get to, there are daily flights to and from Darwin plus local transport options such as taxis, airport shuttle, bicycle and scooter hire and bus networks as well as car hire.
About the Role
Drawing on your strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry, your role as Locum Dentist will see you deliver a wide range of clinical services that consistently meet our exceptional standards of patient care and service. A motivated team player who’s keen to continue your dental education, you’ll apply your proven clinical skills and unique approach to ensure patients receive a seamless and caring dental experience.
Skills & Experience
● A minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Dentist in Australia, with high clinical skills and standards
● Current unconditional AHPRA registration
● An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
● Current professional indemnity insurance
● An organised problem-solver with a strong work ethic
● A team player with the ability to manage and coach others
● Open-minded, empathetic and understanding
● Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
What We Offer
● Travel & Accommodation options available
● Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
● Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
● Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
● A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
● Modern practices that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment
About National Dental Care
National Dental Care is one of Australia’s largest dental service providers, with a nationwide network of modern dental practices utilising the latest digital technologies - including scanners, CBCTs and CEREC. At NDC, we pride ourselves on our collaborative, team-focused culture and outstanding training and development opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive network of almost 1000 dental professionals and take your dental career to the next level. Our company is uniquely led by an elite group of dentists who form the Clinical Advisory Committee.
How to Apply
Is this the ideal role for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact Zoe Clements at email@example.com.
We are expanding our Adelaide network at National Dental Care and have some new and exciting opportunities for an Associate Dentist with Leadership Skills to partner with our established practices in Adelaide.Apply Now
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Associate Dentist to join the friendly team in our state-of-the-art practice, NDC Erina on a full time basis.Apply Now
Are you looking to practice from a busy and thriving practice all year around? Then this is the practice for you! We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Locum or Associate Dentist to join the friendly team in our state-of-the-art practice National Dental Care Inverell. Immediate start available.Apply Now