About NDC Byron Bay
We are a beautiful, modern and boutique style 4 chair practice. Fully QIP accredited and with state of the art equipment and technology including OPG, CBCT, CEREC, Intraoral cameras, Zoom Whitening and recently installed Primescan. This is a very busy practice, performing largely high-end treatment as well as some bulk billing patients. Our current OHT is booked out 6 months in advance! We are a friendly and team orientated practice, and you will receive full support from our highly experienced dentists and our Lead Dentist that has been practicing with NDC for over 7years. This is an opportunity not to be missed!
About the Role
As a knowledgeable OHT, you’ll work alongside the Dentist to provide a wide range of oral hygiene services to patients - including diagnosing and managing conditions of the teeth, mouth and jaws, cleaning and polishing teeth, and informing patients about oral hygiene. You’ll employ critical thinking, clinical knowledge, and a patient-centric approach to ensure the highest level of care, service and client satisfaction.
· A Degree in Dental Hygiene/Oral Health Therapy
· Minimum 1 years' experience
· Highly professional, reliable and organised
· A critical thinker, with proven scientific and clinical knowledge
· An excellent communicator possessing strong social skills
· An approachable and respectful team player
What We Offer
· Relocation options for the right candidate
· Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
· Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
· Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
· A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
· Modern practices that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment
About National Dental Care
National Dental Care is one of Australia’s largest dental service providers, with a nationwide network of modern dental practices utilising the latest digital technologies - including scanners, CBCTs and CEREC. Exclusive to NDC providers, our in-house ‘NDC Academy’ has outstanding training and development opportunities, supporting you to achieve your personal and career goals. We also pride ourselves on our collaborative, team-focused culture. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive and collaborative network of almost 1000 dental professionals and take your dental career to the next level. We are uniquely led by a group of tenured and experienced dentists who form the Clinical Advisory Committee, ensuring that providers and patients are at the forefront of our organisation.
How to Apply
Is this the ideal role for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact Zoe Clements at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are seeking a professional and experienced full time Oral Health Therapist to join our expanding team at NDC Byron Bay.Apply Now
We are seeking a full-time professional and experienced OHT to join our expanding team at National Dental Care Townsville.Apply Now
Due to high patient volumes, we are seeking an enthusiastic and professional full-time Oral Health Therapist to join our state-of-the-art practice, National Dental Care Dubbo. Immediate start available.Apply Now