About National Dental Care - Dubbo
We are a large, modern, 5 chair dental practice, with full QIP accreditation and state-of-the-art equipment and technology including an OPG machine, CEREC and Intraoral cameras. Over 13 years in the community, we have a well-established patient following.
About the Role
As a knowledgeable Oral Health Therapist, you’ll work alongside the Dentist to provide a wide range of oral hygiene services to patients - including diagnosing and managing conditions of the teeth, mouth and jaws, cleaning and polishing teeth, and informing patients about oral hygiene. You’ll employ critical thinking, clinical knowledge, and a patient-centric approach to ensure the highest level of care, service and client satisfaction.
About the Area
With a population of nearly 40,000 people, Dubbo has the best of both worlds; a regional, country town vibe and a friendly community with plenty of amenities and attractions. Home to the famous Taronga Western Plains Zoo, as well as the Dubbo Observatory, Old Dubbo Gaol and the close by Wellington Caves there is plenty to keep you occupied on your days off! Get around with ease, with interstate highway links, daily air and rail services, free parking and public transport.
What We Offer
● Ongoing training, development and upskilling opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
● Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
● Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
● A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
● Modern practices that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment
Skills & Experience
● Bachelor Degree in Oral Health Therapy
● Current unconditional AHPRA registration
● An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
● Current professional indemnity insurance
● An organised problem-solver with a strong work ethic
● A team player with the ability to manage and coach others
● Open-minded, empathetic and understanding
● Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
About National Dental Care
National Dental Care is one of Australia’s largest dental service providers, with a nationwide network of modern dental practices utilising the latest digital technologies - including scanners, CBCTs and CEREC. At NDC, we pride ourselves on our collaborative, team-focused culture and outstanding training and development opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive network of almost 1000 dental professionals and take your dental career to the next level. Our company is uniquely led by an elite group of dentists who form the Clinical Advisory Committee.
How to Apply
Is this the ideal role for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact Zoe at email@example.com
We are seeking a full-time professional and experienced OHT to join our expanding team at National Dental Care Townsville.Apply Now
We are seeking a professional and experienced OHT to join our expanding team at National Dental Care South Terrace on a part time basis. We also have an additional locum opportunity available across our Adelaide practice network for an Oral Health Therapist to cover provider leave and absence.Apply Now
We are seeking a professional and experienced full time Oral Health Therapist to join our expanding team at NDC Byron Bay.Apply Now