About National Dental Care - Dubbo
We are a large, modern, 5 chair dental practice, with full QIP accreditation and state-of-the-art equipment and technology including an OPG machine, CEREC and Intraoral cameras. Over 13 years in the community, we have a well-established patient following.
About the Role
Drawing on your strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry, your role as Associate Dentist will see you deliver a wide range of clinical services that consistently meet our exceptional standards of patient care and service. A motivated team player who’s keen to continue your dental education, you’ll apply your proven clinical skills and unique approach to ensure patients receive a seamless and caring dental experience.
About the Area
With a population of nearly 40,000 people, Dubbo has the best of both worlds; a regional, country town vibe and a friendly community with plenty of amenities and attractions. Home to the famous Taronga Western Plains Zoo, as well as the Dubbo Observatory, Old Dubbo Gaol and the close by Wellington Caves there is plenty to keep you occupied on your days off! Get around with ease, with interstate highway links, daily air and rail services, free parking and public transport.
What We Offer
● Ongoing training, development and upskilling opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
● Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
● Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
● A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
● Modern practices that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment
● Ideally 2 years experience working as a Dentist in Australia, with high clinical skills and standards (will accept less experience for the right candidate as mentorship can be provided)
● Current unconditional AHPRA registration
● An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
● Current professional indemnity insurance
● An organised problem-solver with a strong work ethic
● A team player with the ability to manage and coach others
● Open-minded, empathetic and understanding
● Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
About National Dental Care
National Dental Care is one of Australia’s largest dental service providers, with a nationwide network of modern dental practices utilising the latest digital technologies - including scanners, CBCTs and CEREC. At NDC, we pride ourselves on our collaborative, team-focused culture and outstanding training and development opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive network of almost 1000 dental professionals and take your dental career to the next level. Our company is uniquely led by an elite group of dentists who form the Clinical Advisory Committee.
How to Apply
Is this the ideal role for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact me, Zoe at email@example.com
Are you looking for a new adventure? We are seeking Specialists or Associate Dentists with strong special interests in Orthodontics & Periodontics to join our growing Specialist group on a fly in fly out basis to travel to our NDC Darwin practice in the Northern Territory every 6 weeks.Apply Now
We are seeking a highly-competent Associate & Lead Dentist to take over an existing patient base at our busy practice, DB Dental Ellenbrook.Apply Now
We are seeking an enthusiastic & highly-competent Lead Dentist to mentor & provide clinical leadership to our team at our busy and bustling practice, National Dental Care Newstead.Apply Now