Are you looking to practice from a busy and thriving practice all year around? Then this is the practice for you! We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Locum or Associate Dentist to join the friendly team in our state-of-the-art practice National Dental Care Inverell. Immediate start available.
Are you looking to practice from a busy and thriving practice all year around? Then this is the practice for you! We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Associate Dentist to join the friendly team in our state-of-the-art practice National Dental Care Inverell. Immediate start available.
About National Dental Care – Inverell
Only 1 of 3 practices in the area, and one of the busiest National Dental Care practices in NSW, we are a thriving well established practice that has been in the community for over 21 years. Very busy all year around, our 4 chair practice are looking to expand due to consistently high patient volumes from our large, loyal patient base. We are a modern, QIP accredited practice, utilising the latest technology and equipment such as a brand new OPG machine, CBCT, iTero, intra-oral cameras and full implant setup.
About the Role
Drawing on your strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry, your role as an Associate Dentist will see you deliver a wide range of clinical services that consistently meet our exceptional standards of patient care and service. A motivated team player who’s keen to continue your dental education, you’ll apply your proven clinical skills and unique approach to ensure patients receive a seamless and caring dental experience.
About the Area
A medium-sized country town and only a 5 hour drive from Brisbane (or a short flight to nearby Armidale airport), picturesque Inverell is heart of the New England North West region which is renowned for its gemstones and World Heritage wonders! The unique and quirky boutique shopping brings locals and visitors, particularly for the locally sourced sapphires, quartz crystals and gemstones. Inverell also regularly hosts Farmers markets and is home to the Sapphire City Markets and Festival.
What We Offer
● Relocation (travel/accommodation) allowance for the right candidate
● Ongoing training, development and upskilling opportunities through our exclusive 'NDC Academy' to help you achieve your career goals
● Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
● Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
● A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
● Modern practices that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment
Skills and experience
● 2 years’ experience working as a Dentist in Australia, with high clinical skills and standards
● Current unconditional AHPRA registration
● An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
● Current professional indemnity insurance
● An organised problem-solver with a strong work ethic
● A team player with the ability to manage and coach others
● Open-minded, empathetic and understanding
● Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
About National Dental Care
Established in 2013, we are one of Australia’s largest trusted dental service providers with a nationwide network of over 80+ modern dental practices spanning across the East and West Coast. We pride ourselves on our supportive, collaborative and team-focused culture and investment in the latest digital technologies - including scanners, CBCTs, CEREC and more. Led by a team of tenured and experienced dentists, the Clinical Advisory Committee provides clinician advice and support to our network of over 300 dental professionals. One of our core values to ensuring the highest quality patient care is providing all dental professionals and staff exclusive in-house access to our training and development platform, ‘NDC Academy’ which has outstanding clinical courses and skill development opportunities, supporting you to achieve your personal career goals. This is a fantastic time to take your dental career to the next level and partner with our warm, welcoming and well established practice teams!
How to Apply
Is this the ideal role for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact Zoe Clements at email@example.com
Are you looking to practice from a busy and thriving practice all year around? Then this is the practice for you! We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Locum or Associate Dentist to join the friendly team in our state-of-the-art practice National Dental Care Inverell. Immediate start available.Apply Now
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly competent Associate Dentist to join our thriving well established practice DB Dental Joondalup. Part time or Full time opportunity available.Apply Now
- Fantastic regional town with Armidale airport providing easy accessibility - Modern busy practice with CBCT, Trios & an experienced practice team - Training & development opportunities through our in-house 'NDC Academy'Apply Now