We are seeking an enthusiastic and Associate Dentist to join our friendly, well-established and supportive practice, NDC Lismore.
About NDC Lismore
Situated in the heart of Lismore, we are a large, 7 chair dental practice with full QIP accreditation and state-of-the-art equipment and technology including an OPG and CEREC machine. Our thriving practice has a well-established patient base and is run by an amazingly supportive and dynamic, hardworking team. You will be joining a Lead Dentist, 7 Associate Dentists and a highly competent Hygienist.
The role will be 4 days a week- Monday, Wednesday, Friday & Saturday.
About the Role
Drawing on your strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry, your role as Associate Dentist will see you deliver a wide range of clinical services that consistently meet our exceptional standards of patient care and service. A motivated team player who’s keen to continue your dental education, you’ll apply your proven clinical skills and unique approach to ensure patients receive a seamless and caring dental experience.
What We Offer
● Modern practice utilising the latest dental technologies and equipment - OPG & CEREC
● Ongoing training, development and upskilling opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
● Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
● Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
● A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
Skills & Experience
● Ideally 3+ years’ experience working as a Dentist in Australia, with high clinical skills and standards (may also accept talented new graduates!)
● Current unconditional AHPRA registration
● An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
● Current professional indemnity insurance
● An organised problem-solver with a strong work ethic
● A team player with the ability to manage and coach others
● Open-minded, empathetic and understanding
● Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
About National Dental Care
Established in 2013, we are one of Australia’s largest trusted dental service providers with a nationwide network of over 65+ modern dental practices spanning across the East and West Coast. We pride ourselves on our supportive, collaborative and team-focused culture and investment in the latest digital technologies - including scanners, CBCTs, CEREC and more. Led by a team of tenured and experienced dentists, the Clinical Advisory Committee provides clinician advice and support to our network of over 300 dental professionals. One of our core values to ensuring the highest quality patient care is providing all dental professionals and staff exclusive in-house access to our training and development platform, ‘NDC Academy’ which has outstanding clinical courses and skill development opportunities, supporting you to achieve your personal career goals. This is a fantastic time to take your dental career to the next level and partner with our warm, welcoming and well established practice teams!
How to Apply
Does this role sound like the right fit for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact Zoe Clements on email@example.com
Last Updated 1 June 2023
Due to high patient volumes, we are seeking an enthusiastic and highly competent Associate Dentist to take over an existing patient base at our thriving practice DB Dental Rockingham.Apply Now
Are you looking for a new adventure and challenge? We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Lead Dentist to lead and mentor the team at our thriving practice National Dental Care Darwin.Apply Now
We have an opportunity for a full time enthusiastic associate dentist to join the friendly team at DB Mandurah.Apply Now