Due to high patient volumes, we are seeking an enthusiastic and professional Associate Dentist to take over an existing patient base at our friendly practice, National Dental Care Mount Isa. Relocation options and immediate start available.
About National Dental Care – Mount Isa
We are a large, 5 chair dental practice, with full QIP accreditation and a well-established patient following. Full of character and over 10 years in the community, our thriving practice is run by an amazingly supportive and hardworking team.
About the Role
Drawing on your strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry, your role as Associate Dentist will see you deliver a wide range of clinical services that consistently meet our exceptional standards of patient care and service. A motivated team player who’s keen to continue your dental education, you’ll apply your proven clinical skills and unique approach to ensure patients receive a seamless and caring dental experience.
About the Area
Fondly known as the 'oasis of the outback', and only a 2.5-hour flight from Brisbane, Mount Isa is a popular destination for tourists and travellers and is a bustling melting pot of culture and industry being home to one the most productive single mines and the southern hemisphere’s largest rodeo!
Picturesque location in the ochre-red Selwyn Ranges, on the banks of the Leichhardt River, Mount Isa is an outdoor persons dream. Explore Lawn Hill Gorge in Boodjamulla National Park or world heritage listed Riversleigh Fossil Fields, take a four-wheel drive, fish, camp or relax and enjoy the outback sunset.
What We Offer
● Relocation options available for the right candidate
● Ongoing training, development and upskilling opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
● Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
● Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
● A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
● Investment in the latest dental technologies and equipment
Skills & Experience
● Minimum 1 years experience working as a Dentist in Australia, with high clinical skills and standards
● Current unconditional AHPRA registration
● An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
● Current professional indemnity insurance
● An organised problem-solver with a strong work ethic
● A team player with the ability to manage and coach others
● Open-minded, empathetic and understanding
● Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
About National Dental Care
At NDC, we pride ourselves on our collaborative, team-focused culture and outstanding training and development opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive network of almost 1000 dental professionals and take your dental career to the next level.
How to Apply
Is this the ideal role for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact Zoe Clements on firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an exciting new part-time opportunity for an experienced Associate Dentist with high level implant experience to partner with our established practice, NDC Mawson Lakes.Apply Now
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced and highly competent Associate Dentist to partner with our established practice, NDC Mawson Lakes.Apply Now
Are you looking for a new adventure? We are seeking highly-competent Associate Dentists to partner with our friendly practices across Australia.Apply Now