Seeking the country life but still want the hustle and bustle of Melbourne? We have a unique Associate Dentist opportunity (3 days on/4 days off) to join the friendly team at our practice, National Dental Care, Shepparton, only 2 hours from Melbourne. Travel & Accommodation options available.
About National Dental Care – Shepparton
Recently refurbished, we are a large, modern, 4 chair dental practice, with full QIP accreditation and state-of-the-art equipment and technology including an iTero, CBCT, CEREC and Intraoral cameras. Over 30 years in the community, we have a well-established patient following. Our thriving practice is run by an amazingly supportive, very experienced and hardworking team.
About the Area
Less than 2 hours’ drive from Melbourne, Shepparton is a large rural hub in the Goulburn Valley region with a multitude of award-winning wineries, dining options, family orientated activities, art, sporting events and festivals. If you’re also a ‘foodie’, you’ll love Shepparton! Teeming with eateries including cafes, bakeries, coffee roasters, local produce and world cuisine. Whether it’s traditional country pubs, bistros, clubs or more upmarket elegant night spots, Shepparton has something for everyone!
About the Role
Drawing on your strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry, your role as Associate Dentist will see you deliver a wide range of clinical services that consistently meet our exceptional standards of patient care and service. A motivated team player who’s keen to continue your dental education, you’ll apply your proven clinical skills and unique approach to ensure patients receive a seamless and caring dental experience.
We have a unique Associate Dentist opportunity (3 days on/4 days off) to join the friendly team at our practice, National Dental Care, Shepparton. Enjoy the best of both worlds, explore what regional VIC has to offer while still being only a 2-hour commute from Melbourne. Travel & Accommodation options available.
Skills and Experience
· High clinical skills and standards ( new graduates welcome to apply!)
· Current unconditional AHPRA registration
· An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
· Current professional indemnity insurance
· An organised problem-solver with a strong work ethic
· A team player with the ability to manage and coach others
· Open-minded, empathetic and understanding
· Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
What We Offer
· Travel & Accommodation options available for the right candidate
· Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
· Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
· Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
· A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
· Modern practices that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment
About National Dental Care
National Dental Care is one of Australia’s largest dental service providers, with a nationwide network of modern dental practices utilising the latest digital technologies - including scanners, CBCTs and CEREC. At NDC, we pride ourselves on our collaborative, team-focused culture and outstanding training and development opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive network of almost 1000 dental professionals and take your dental career to the next level.
How to Apply
Is this the ideal role for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact Zoe Clements at email@example.com
We have an exciting new full time opportunity for an experienced Associate Dentist to take over an existing patient base in our well-established busy practice, NDC Mawson Lakes.Apply Now
Are you looking for a new adventure and challenge? We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Associate Dentist to join our thriving practice DB Dental Innaloo.Apply Now
Are you looking to practice from a busy and thriving practice all year around? Then this is the practice for you! We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Graduate Dentist to join the friendly and highly experienced team in our state-of-the-art practice National Dental Care Inverell. Immediate start available. Mentorship and support can be provided for the right candidate.Apply Now