About National Dental Care – Toowoomba
We are a large, 5 chair dental practice with full QIP accreditation and state-of-the-art equipment and technology including an OPG and CBCT machine. Our thriving practice has a well-established patient base and is run by an amazingly supportive and hardworking team. You will be joining a Lead Dentist, Associate Dentist and a highly competent OHT who has been with us 6 years.
About the Role
Drawing on your strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry, your role as Associate Dentist will see you deliver a wide range of clinical services that consistently meet our exceptional standards of patient care and service. A motivated team player who’s keen to continue your dental education, you’ll apply your proven clinical skills and unique approach to ensure patients receive a seamless and caring dental experience.
About the Area
Only 90 minutes west of Brisbane, Toowoomba is affectionately known as the ‘Garden City’ due to its picturesque views, fresh mountain air and rich volcanic soils. Quaint country town turned big city, Toowoomba’s population now rivals Townsville and Cairns, making it Australia’s 15th biggest city. It’s not just its population that’s booming – its event calendar and food scene are too, with more than 2.5 million visitors scaling 800m above sea-level to explore it each year. Visit the Cobb+Co museum, see a show, tour an art gallery, take a hike or relax by grabbing a picnic, take in the views or visit a salt cave, there’s a multitude of things to do in Toowoomba.
What We Offer
● Ongoing training, development and upskilling opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
● Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
● Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
● A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
● Modern practices that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment
Skills & Experience
● Minimum 3 years experience working as a Dentist in Australia, with high clinical skills and standards
● Experience in advanced services preferred
● Current unconditional AHPRA registration
● An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
● Current professional indemnity insurance
● An organised problem-solver with a strong work ethic
● A team player with the ability to manage and coach others
● Open-minded, empathetic and understanding
● Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
About National Dental Care
At NDC, we pride ourselves on our collaborative, team-focused culture and outstanding training and development opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive network of almost 1000 dental professionals and take your dental career to the next level.
How to Apply
Does this role sound like the right fit for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact Zoe Clements on firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated 1 October 2021
- Modern Well-Established Practice with OPG & CEREC - Exclusive Access to our Training & Development Platform – NDC Academy - Join our Supportive & Experienced Practice Team with a Great CultureApply Now
- Join one of the busiest dental practices in Byron Bay! - Modern practice with OPG, CBCT, CEREC, Intraoral cameras & Primescan - Utilise your interest in cosmetic dentistry in our well-established practiceApply Now
- Fantastic regional town with Armidale airport providing easy accessibility - Modern busy practice with CBCT, Trios & an experienced practice team - Training & development opportunities through our in-house 'NDC Academy'Apply Now