Are you an experienced dentist with a passion for dentistry, but not happy be tied down to a specific roster or one practice? Our locum opportunities in Adelaide provide the ultimate work-life balance scenario; practice across multiple locations, meet friendly and highly experienced professionals while still having flexibility and freedom!
About the Role
Drawing on your strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry, your role as Associate Dentist will see you deliver a wide range of clinical services that consistently meet our exceptional standards of patient care and service. A motivated team player who’s keen to continue your dental education, you’ll apply your proven clinical skills and unique approach to ensure patients receive a seamless and caring dental experience.
As a locum dentist you will be providing support to our various central Adelaide practices where permanent providers are on leave. Leave may range from 1/2 days to a few weeks at a time.
Skills & Experience
● A minimum 3 years’ experience working as a Dentist in Australia, with high clinical skills and standards
● Current unconditional AHPRA registration
● An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
● Current professional indemnity insurance
● An organised problem-solver with a strong work ethic
● A team player with the ability to manage and coach others
● Open-minded, empathetic and understanding
● Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
What We Offer
● Flexible locum opportunities across multiple Adelaide locations
● Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
● Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals
● Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
● A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
● Modern practices that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment
If this opportunity sounds like the right fit for you, please click the ‘Apply’ button now or for more information please contact Zoe Clements at firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to high patient volumes, we are seeking an enthusiastic and highly competent Associate Dentist to take over an existing patient base at our thriving practice DB Dental Rockingham.Apply Now
Are you looking for a new adventure and challenge? We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Lead Dentist to lead and mentor the team at our thriving practice National Dental Care Darwin.Apply Now
We have an opportunity for a full time enthusiastic associate dentist to join the friendly team at DB Mandurah.Apply Now