Are you an experienced dentist with a passion for dentistry, but not happy be tied down to a specific roster or one practice? Our locum opportunities in Adelaide provide the ultimate work-life balance scenario; practice across multiple locations, meet friendly and highly experienced professionals while still having flexibility and freedom!
About the Role
Drawing on your strong experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry, your role as Associate Dentist will see you deliver a wide range of clinical services that consistently meet our exceptional standards of patient care and service. A motivated team player who’s keen to continue your dental education, you’ll apply your proven clinical skills and unique approach to ensure patients receive a seamless and caring dental experience.
As a locum dentist you will be providing support to our various central Adelaide practices where permanent providers are on leave. Leave may range from 1/2 days to a few weeks at a time.
Skills & Experience
● A minimum 3 years’ experience working as a Dentist in Australia, with high clinical skills and standards
● Current unconditional AHPRA registration
● An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
● Current professional indemnity insurance
● An organised problem-solver with a strong work ethic
● A team player with the ability to manage and coach others
● Open-minded, empathetic and understanding
● Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
What We Offer
● Flexible locum opportunities across multiple Adelaide locations
● Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
● Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals
● Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
● A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
● Modern practices that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment
If this opportunity sounds like the right fit for you, please click the ‘Apply’ button now or for more information please contact Zoe Clements at email@example.com
Are you looking for a change? We are seeking a dynamic and highly-competent Associate Dentist to support the team at DB Dental Brighton. Retainer options and immediate start available!Apply Now
We are seeking a highly competent full time Associate Dentist to join our thriving practice, DB Spearwood.Apply Now
We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Associate Dentist to join our thriving boutique practice NDC Byron BayApply Now