About DB Mandurah
Less than 1 hour south of Perth CBD, we are a large modern, 5 chair dental practice with a well-established patient following. You’ll be joining a supportive team environment where mentorship will be provided.
About the Role
As a new graduate, an in practice mentorship program is extremely important to establish your skills within the industry. For this reason, NDC are selective about how many new graduates we take on, usually only taking on about 5 new graduates a year so we can focus on helping you build your career and support your long-term goals in a collaborative and encouraging team environment.
Drawing on your experience across all facets of clinical and general dentistry, your role will see you deliver a wide range of clinical services that consistently meet our exceptional standards of patient care and service. A motivated team player who’s keen to continue your dental education, you’ll apply your proven clinical skills and unique approach to ensure patients receive a seamless and caring dental experience.
Skills & Experience
● New Graduates with high clinical skills and standards welcome to apply
● Current unconditional AHPRA registration
● An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
● Current professional indemnity insurance
● An organised problem-solver with a strong work ethic
● A team player with the ability to manage and coach others
● Open-minded, empathetic and understanding|
● Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
What We Offer
●Relocation assistance available for the right candidate
● Tailored onsite mentorship to help you achieve your short and long-term career goals
● Access to our exclusive ‘NDC Academy’ for training, development and upskilling opportunities
● Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
● A competitive and progressive commission structure that increases annually to reflect your experience
● A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
● Modern practices that employ the latest dental technologies and equipment
About DB Dental / National Dental Care
Established in 2013, National Dental Care is one of Australia’s largest dental service providers with a nationwide network of over 65+ modern dental practices, including the acquisition of Western Australian based DB Dental. We pride ourselves on our supportive, collaborative and team-focused culture and investment in the latest digital technologies - including scanners, CBCTs, CEREC and more. Led by a team of tenured and experienced dentists, the Clinical Advisory Committee supports and provides clinician advice to our network of over 300 dental professionals. One of our core values to ensuring the highest quality patient care is providing all dental professionals and staff exclusive in-house access to our training and development platform, ‘NDC Academy’ which has outstanding clinical courses and skill development opportunities, supporting you to achieve your personal career goals. This is a fantastic time to take your dental career to the next level and partner with our warm, welcoming and well established practice teams!
How to Apply
Is this the right fit for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact Zoe Clements at email@example.com
Are you looking for a new challenge? We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent part-time Associate Dentist to practice from our thriving practice in the Gold Coast, NDC Merrimac on Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays.Apply Now
We are seeking an enthusiastic & highly-competent Lead Dentist to mentor & provide clinical leadership to our team at our busy practice, National Dental Care Springfield.Apply Now
We are seeking a highly-competent Associate Dentist to take over an existing patient base at our busy practice, DB Dental Ellenbrook.Apply Now