Are you looking for a new adventure and challenge? We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Lead Dentist to lead and mentor the team at our thriving practice National Dental Care Inverell.
About National Dental Care – Inverell
Only 1 of 3 practices in the area, and one of the busiest National Dental Care practices in NSW, we are a thriving well established practice that has been in the community for over 21 years. Very busy all year around, our 4 chair practice sees consistently high patient volumes from our large, loyal patient base. We are a modern, QIP accredited practice, utilising the latest technology and equipment such as a brand new OPG machine, CEREC, iTero, intra-oral cameras and full implant setup.
About the Role
As the Lead Dentist, you’ll motivate and empower your team deliver the highest level of care and service, with a compassionate nature that puts patients at ease. Leading by example, you’ll combine dental excellence with superior interpersonal skills to ensure your team performs optimally, the practice meets objectives, and every patient receives a wholly positive experience.
What We Offer
● Modern practice with the latest dental technologies and equipment - OPG, CEREC, iTero & Implant Setup
● Well-established busy practice with a large, loyal patient base
● Competitive commission & lead dentist bonus incentive
● Ongoing training and development opportunities to help you achieve your career goals through our in-house ‘NDC Academy’
● A fun, supportive practice culture that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
Skills and experience
● 5+ years’ experience working as a Dentist in Australia, with high clinical skills and standards
● Experience in Implants would be highly advantageous
● Current unconditional AHPRA registration
● An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
● Current professional indemnity insurance
● An organised problem-solver with a strong work ethic
● A team player with the ability to manage and coach others
● Open-minded, empathetic and understanding
● Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
About National Dental Care
Established in 2013, we are one of Australia’s largest trusted dental service providers with a nationwide network of over 80+ modern dental practices spanning across the East and West Coast. We pride ourselves on our supportive, collaborative and team-focused culture and investment in the latest digital technologies - including scanners, CBCTs, CEREC and more. Led by a team of tenured and experienced dentists, the Clinical Advisory Committee provides clinician advice and support to our network of over 300 dental professionals. One of our core values to ensuring the highest quality patient care is providing all dental professionals and staff exclusive in-house access to our training and development platform, ‘NDC Academy’ which has outstanding clinical courses and skill development opportunities, supporting you to achieve your personal career goals. This is a fantastic time to take your dental career to the next level and partner with our warm, welcoming and well established practice teams!
How to Apply
Does this role sound like the right fit for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact Lee Wood. firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an exciting opportunity for a professional and experienced full-time Associate Dentist to partner with our expanding team in the Gold Coast at NDC Mudgeeraba. Must be able to work SaturdaysApply Now
We are seeking an enthusiastic Associate Dentist to practice from our busy and beautiful practice DB Currambine.Apply Now
We are seeking an enthusiastic Associate Dentist to join our busy practice Banksia Grove Family Dental.Apply Now