Are you looking for a new adventure and challenge? We are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Lead Dentist to lead and mentor the team at our thriving practice National Dental Care Mount Isa. Relocation options are available for the right candidate.
About National Dental Care – Mount Isa
We are a large, 5 chair dental practice, with full QIP accreditation and a well-established patient following. Full of character and over 10 years in the community, our thriving practice is run by an amazingly supportive and hardworking team.
About the Role
As the Lead Dentist in our practice, you’ll motivate and empower your team to deliver the highest level of care and service, with a compassionate nature that puts patients at ease. Leading by example, you’ll combine dental excellence with superior interpersonal skills to ensure your team performs optimally, the practice meets objectives, and every patient receives a wholly positive experience.
About the Area
Fondly known as the 'oasis of the outback', and only a 2.5-hour flight from Brisbane, Mount Isa is a popular destination for tourists and travellers and is a bustling melting pot of culture and industry being home to one the most productive single mines and the southern hemisphere’s largest rodeo!
Picturesque location in the ochre-red Selwyn Ranges, on the banks of the Leichhardt River, Mount Isa is an outdoor persons dream. Explore Lawn Hill Gorge in Boodjamulla National Park or world heritage listed Riversleigh Fossil Fields, take a four-wheel drive, fish, camp or relax and enjoy the outback sunset.
What We Offer
● Relocation options available for the right candidate
● Ongoing training, development and upskilling opportunities to help you achieve your career goals
● Fantastic networking opportunities with highly-skilled professionals across Australia
● Competitive remuneration packages, great incentive schemes, and attractive benefits
● A fun, supportive culture with a team that loves to connect and celebrate achievements
● Investment in the latest dental technologies and equipment
Skills & Experience
●A minimum 5 years’ experience working as a Dentist in Australia, with high clinical skills and standards
● Previous Leadership and Mentoring Experience Desirable
● Current unconditional AHPRA registration
● An appropriate qualification recognised by the Dental Board of Australia
● Current professional indemnity insurance
● An organised problem-solver with a strong work ethic
● A team player with the ability to manage and coach others
● Open-minded, empathetic and understanding
● Highly professional, with a polished image and good personal presentation
About National Dental Care
At NDC, we pride ourselves on our collaborative, team-focused culture and outstanding training and development opportunities. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a supportive network of almost 1000 dental professionals and take your dental career to the next level.
How to Apply
Is this the ideal role for you? If so, we would love to hear from you, click ‘Apply’ or for more information contact Zoe Clements on firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to expansion, National Dental Care are seeking an enthusiastic and highly-competent Associate Dentist to support our friendly teams in the Gold Coast. Multiple locations and flexible opportunities available - PT or FT options.Apply Now
National Dental Care is seeking a Specialist Orthodontist & Periodontist to join our growing Specialist group on a fly in fly out basis to travel to our practice in the Northern Territory every 6 weeks.Apply Now
DB Dental is seeking experienced Associate Dentists to assist our expanding Perth practices on a Saturday &/or Sunday only basis.Apply Now